Welcome to The Highlands website. This website is designed for the use and benefit of The Highlands’ membership and is intended to facilitate and enhance the many benefits of living within our extraordinary community. The Highlands welcomes your feedback and constructive suggestions on ways that we can improve this website to meet the needs of our membership. Except for that portion of the website that relates to the sale of homes within The Highlands, this site is for non-commercial purposes only. Although we have endeavored to maintain the contents of this site for the private use of our membership, it is impossible to guarantee the confidentiality of anything posted on the site. Accordingly, we urge those using this website to use common sense and discretion when making posts that will be seen by others.
The term ‘The Highlands’, or ‘us’, or ‘we’, refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is Administrator, The Highlands, Shoreline, WA 98177. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific needs and requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the views expressed therein.
• Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to the laws of the United States and the State of Washington.
• Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, The Highlands takes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Should you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to The Highlands Seattle Main Page